Day 324 Heather Time

 

A quiet night at home, finally. My friend Heather came over to  walk down to Whalers to visit the Fields of Artisans booths. I love seeing all the crafty folks and am always inspired by craftsmanship. Once again I was reminded why I don't like Whalers, it really is more of a dog park than a brewery and since I'm not a fan of beer or dogs it just isn't my jam. We walked over shortly after getting home from work so I was still in my pretty blue wrap dress but threw on flip flops for a casual vibe. Heather and I shopped a bit then walked back to my house and ended up talking much later than either of us expected. I love Heather and we don't get enough time together so there really was lots of catching up to be done. Four hours felt like four minutes but we both knew the reality of the morning would have us cursing each other if we lingered much longer. I posed for my blog photo intentionally to show off my beautiful new ombre shell chime mobile. I've had a gift certificate to a local shop for two years and haven't found anything I'd be willing to spend it on...until now! I walked in and was in love at first sight! They had a smaller one for a much more reasonable price and others that were all single colors. I went for the biggest and the ombre saved me for choosing a favorite color. The price was exactly what was on my gift card so it was an easy trade. I rushed home to hang it and have been admiring it every time I walk into the room....still waiting for Tim to notice it. Heather noticed it right away....and after a long visit with her I am determined to get us together more often! Since I'm a home body now she can always come visit me here for another quiet night in my kitchen. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts