Day 329 Clean Up Day

 

Party prep was the theme of the day...translates into cleanup day. I really should invite people over more often, it sure does light a match under you for getting things done. Both Tim and I went about cleaning up the yard, and then moving into the house. We spent so much time outside getting things ready I sure hope it's a nice day on the 4th! We're having a few people over before the fireworks since we live within walking distance to the towns fireworks site. The traffic is always horrific so parking at our house and walking down is the way to go....just one of the many perks of living in town. Our town is celebrating it's 300th year anniversary this year so I imagine the fireworks will be outstanding. After a full day of cleaning I showered and threw on this speckled print sundress to lounge a bit. Tim had his mind set on listening to a band but I couldn't be persuaded into leaving home. My peaceful night at home was just what the dr. ordered after a long day of cleaning, although I did notice everything that didn't get done and see a few more hours of house work ahead. Unfortunately that's all the time we had during the weekend...how on earth do two days go so fast?!?! Life would be easier with a full time cleaning lady, landscaper and chef....I might have to buy a Powerball ticket today, I'd make a really great rich person! Since I'm not a millionaire yet, its off to work for me, then home to finish cleanup...and food prep. Footnote, Tim did an outstanding job vacuuming the house, so good in fact that it is earmarked as his chore going forward...one down. I bet he'd do a better job than me mowing the lawn as well.......  

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts