Day 334 School Bell

 

Remember being in school when the bell would ring at the end of the day? Friday afternoon at the end of a long week always give me that same feeling  and as I head home from work it's pure carefree happiness. Not that I won't be faced with chores and a boatload of laundry over the weekend but even that can't dim my weekend joy. Tim and I met with friends at the beach club for a beautiful evening on the deck. The sunny day had been enveloped with clouds and a thick fog, right about the same time we arrived. The damp air could be felt on our skin as we sat through an unseen sunset and into the night. I wore my beautiful, funky print Jude Connally sleeveless dress and was perfectly comfortable. You'd know a Jude Connally dress by the stretchy fabric, always comfortable and might be the most packable dresses I own (you might see this one on my vacation). I laughed at myself for chastising people for spending so much money on Tory Burch flip flops yesterday as I slipped on my pretty blue Michael Kors, sandals, but these have a bow and I'm a sucker for a pretty bow. I guess we all spend money on what we love so for you Tory Burch flip flop fans, I'm sorry... you spend away! It was a perfect Friday night relaxing with friends and unwinding from the week. I might let the laundry and chores wait until Monday and just roll all that into next weeks work, after all, our weekends are short! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts