Day 335 Beach Day

 

A perfect day made for sitting on the beach...ok, twist my arm. I packed enough food and supplies to live on the beach for a week, better to have too much than find yourself sitting there wishing for something. The sun was shining and water was warm....heaven. My daughter came down for a bit with my grandson so I had a swimming buddy for a couple hours. Somehow grownups don't swim and play in the water they just jump in to cool down then get back out. I love to stay in the water, jump waves and swim, so Im always happy when my grandsons join me for a beach day. There was less seaweed this week thanks to me taking most of it home with me last week, when I jumped into the shower my body had shed a layer of it down the drain! I don't mind seaweed, rocks or being hit with a crashing waves, I love it all.  I do hate the feeling of being salty, sandy and sweaty once the beach day is done,  I can't get into the shower fast enough once off the sand. Thankfully I packed everything needed to shower at the beach club, shampoo, lotion, brush and a change of clothes...ahhh did that feel good. My forethought allowed us to enjoy the cool air of a foggy evening on the deck. I was so happy in this brown sundress, the soft cotton felt so nice on my sunbaked skin. I know I sound crazy enjoying an eleven hour beach day but it's the best kind of crazy. Sitting on the beach listening to the ocean waves without a care in the world, I wouldn't mind a few more days like that! If you happen to stop by my house and think...wow what a mess, don't worry, the housework will all get done, in the fall, summer days are made for the beach. My eye is on the weather and fingers crossed for another perfect day...I'll be ready! 

Comments

  1. Love this dress and the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It’s Jen T. Didn’t need to be anonymous

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts