Day 336 Love

 

Love is in the air....I'm over the moon with happiness for Tory and Dan after his big wedding proposal. They are such a beautiful young couple and will make such a nice family. Tory is like a daughter to me, I've written about how special she is to me before but it's worth noting again, love that girl. Being in someone's life throughout their childhood, teen years then becoming friends as adults creates a special bond that we are both smart enough to appreciate. I was thrilled when Dan told me all about his plans to propose and invited me to a party he was planning after he popped the big question. The room was filled with family and friends and she beamed with joy as she came in to show off her engagement ring. Tory deserves all the happiness this world and Dan can shower her with. I love that Dan included me on their big day and values the relationship she and I have, after six years with Tory he's become part of my circle as well...he's a keeper. Tim and I had spent the day doing nonsense around the house, minimal chores dragging along. I was happy to put on a pretty pink flowered dress and for a party...not really interested in household chores. I was relieved the big day was finally here, I've been putting Tory off for weeks, afraid I'd give away the big secret. Funny but during all the celebrating Tory's mom asked me about Quarentina, apparently she's been reading my blog and curious how my favorite chicken is doing. I'll have to try and give updates more often...she's doing well, hanging in. She's up and walking although has a limp she seems to be making a come back. I am a bit surprised how well she's getting around, though she was a goner for sure but once again my favorite chicken is in the flock and holding strong. The power of love works wonders for everyone...even chickens. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts