Day 337 Bingo Mites & Chloroform

 

Bingo night at the beach club was a blast. Who knew playing bingo could be so much fun or that there are professional bingo callers for parties? We played ten games, all with various pattern requirements and although I didn't win one I continued to play with eager anticipation that I might. I was happy for the distraction from the crisis at home....mites in my chicken coop, ugh!!! Seriously, mites are tiny insects that are so hard to see but once in the coop can make chickens and their keepers crazy! I cleaned everything out the other day, sprayed it all down with water and ordered mite spray on amazon. Tim saw my amazon package arriving and told me how spoiled I am.....until I opened the box filled with mite spray! Spoiled me then put on grungy clothes to battle the mites...no coop care in my pretty dress. Just the thought mites makes me itch..yuck! I sprayed down inside of the coop, treated the chickens then ran inside to jump into the shower, possibly the longest shower I've ever taken. I'll be spraying the coop every day until I'm sure I've killed every single one of those tiny creatures. I ordered some special stuff for my girls to take dust baths in, another amazon package on the way...so spoiled. Tim knew once he said it that blog Tim would be getting a write up, he said he wished he could chloroform me and write the blog himself....cause that sounds so much better?! Poor blog Tim is so misunderstood....he wants to chloroform me in the sweetest way in order to take over my blog. He always says his blog would be so much better than mine, he's just too lazy to write it. One of these days I'll have him chime in but for now I'll avoid breathing in a damp cloth. For the record, there's daily comments always with hearts and a T....no it's not Tim although I found out people think it is. That's Teri, my stepmother, leaving me a heart and signing it with a T. Tim gives me his feedback in person and typically uninterested unless peaked by what I'm writing about him. Nothing to read here Tim ....just bingo chatter! 

Comments

  1. Love Blog Tim! I would be interested in reading his blog version! Db ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. ❤️😘🥰😂😂T

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts