Day 338 Rags to Riches

 

I almost forgot to get a photo of this super cute J.McLaughlin  striped dress so here's my end of the day quick pic. I loved this dress, fabulous cotton fabric and scalloped trimmed tiers, each tier having its own layer of fabric cascading down on to the next.  I wore a pretty red Kate Spade necklace and bracelet since blue and white stripes call for red accents. After work I hustled home, quickly did my daily chores and then happily met up with my friends for dinner. A girls night out is good for the soul and I happen to have the very best friends. Eight of us met for dinner and talked, laughed and made plans for future fun, oh the ideas we come up with! Having friends you can count is a treasure, one I never take for granted and these ladies are the best. Not sure why we all don't get together more often, darn life gets in the way! As we sat, chatting and enjoying the night my crown fell out and there I was holding my tooth with a gaping whole in my smile, not the best look. I asked the waitress for a container to take my tooth home with, a request I'm sure she doesn't get often. Fortunately, one of my friends also happens to be my dentist so the tooth was handed off to her to be taken to her office and cleaned up. I'll get squeezed in today to have it fixed, trust me, it needs to be fixed asap. Oh, I also checked my Powerball ticket and was a winner... all of $8 but a winner just the same. Imagine winning millions? I'd be a really fun rich person, just saying. I better get my tooth fixed first, the press would love to report on a toothless women winning the jackpot, it would look like a real rags to riches story. Closed mouth smiles for me for now, lets focus on my pretty striped dress! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts