Day 340 Lists

 

First Dels of the season, sweet taste of summer and I'm all smiles with my tooth fixed! I wore my coral print Vineyard Vines dress looking smart and feeling comfy. There's always an abundance of Vineyard Vines clothing at local thrift shops, so no, I didn't pay full price...pretty much never do. However, I would pay for a trip to the Vineyard, Marthas Vineyard. Tim and I always say we should take the ferry over but somehow year after year it just doesn't make it into our plans. Honestly, not sure it will happen this year but I might make a push for it. I haven't been there since I was a child and don't think there's much besides beaches and the iconic filming locations of Jaws, that's enough for me. I'm sure I can convince Tim into a fun day trip, he's always up for an adventure...or at least he's always a good sport and obliges my wishes. He and I once made a silly bucket list of all the things we wanted to do and places we'd like to visit. We would have to live another 200 years to pack it all in but it's always fun to look back at our list and how we ranked each idea. We had four different categories of things, V for vacation, T for task, F for fun and B for bucket list. We tried to balance all of our crazy ideas with tasks, we're so practical. Looking back on the list I'm happy to report we've checked off a healthy chunk, only a couple hundred more years to go, especially for that darn task section! looking back, our list was made 10/10/10, doubt we even recognized the fantastic date as we sat at the bar at Pour Judgement and created it, arguing about how it should be prioritized. Crazy how clear some memories are considering we forget from one room to another simple tasks. Marthas Vineyard wasn't on our list, but I might sneak it on and add, drink last Dels of the summer on a Marthas Vineyard Beach. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts