Day 343 Monsoon

 

With only two days for the weekend the last thing we all needed was a rainy Sunday, but that's just what we got. Not a little rain, it was like a monsoon with torrential downpours throughout the afternoon. Thankfully, I was quick to think of rainy day plan and called Theatre by the Sea to see if I could change my August tickets for the 2:00 show and to my delight they were able to accommodate. Tim and I arrived before the heavy rain started and were snuggled into our seats by the time the storm came, happily watching an afternoon show. Neither of us have seen the broadway version of the Bodyguard and it was amazing! Of course we saw the movie when it first came out in 1992 but live theatre is always better.  Theatre by the sea really knocked this one out of the park with this show, great casting, amazing singing, stunning costumes just overall fantastic. I had thrown on this long sleeve hippie dress, with super sheer fabric so it was nice and cool on a hot day and a quick dry when rain soaked.  My only mistake was wearing my Jimmy Choo wedge sandals. I ended up carrying them as I  ran barefoot through the torrential rain to get to the car, always save the shoes! Tim really wanted to stop at the Pub for a bite to eat and wasn't going to let the rain slow us down. Since I was getting dropped off at the door and he was running from wherever he parked, I agreed. It was fun to watch the soaking wet people arrive as we sat and ate our dinner and oh boy were they soaked! As I bit into a delicious stuffy I felt something hard, thought it might be a shell.....nope, I lost another crown...and not even the same one! Seriously, can't make this up ...crazy! I called my dentist and she couldn't believe it either! This one is at least all the way in the back so not at all noticeable to anyone but me, but what the heck! Is the humidity causing my crowns to come unglued? Am I at the age that teeth just start falling out of my head? I better take an inventory of how many crowns I have and eat cautiously.  Tim suggested I switch my diet to all soft foods, stick to yogurt, soups and old people food....oh dear. Lets hope it doesn't come to that at least not yet! I'll be starting my week with a focus on getting my tooth fixed ...once again. Forecast ahead is for sunshine, right in time for everyone to head back to work....to bad we can't swap workdays! 

Comments

  1. Can’t believe you lost another crown! Soft foods…😂 db

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh😔.. ❤️😘🥰T

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts