Day 346 Fab Four

 

Beach night with the best bunch of friends a gal could ask for, my A team. Funny how some people come into your life and instantly become part of your tribe. Over twenty years ago the four of us become the Fab Four and although we don't see each other often enough, our friendship has never wavered. These are the gals I can call day or night and they'll always be there for me, as I would be for them. We've taken each other to the ER when needed, baked meals, talked for hours, given support, love and always with an abundance of laughter. A fun night with my gals was long overdue and exactly what we all needed mid week, food for the soul. Although only Wednesday, it's been a long week and I'm once again crawling to Friday... challenging week so far. Even getting dressed had me in a battle. I had put on a pretty yellow dress but for the life of me couldn't zip it. Who am I Houdini? Without being a contortionist, zipping a back zipper is sometimes just not possible. I worked up a sweat battling with that darn zipper for about ten minutes, came close to calling my neighbor but finally gave up and threw on this zipper free beige stripped dress. Fortunately, I ended up loving the beige dress with gold slides, B dress for the win. Next time maybe I'll be able to wear my A dress for another get together with my A group of friends, then all will be right with the world. 

Comments

  1. You are always right with the world! A+ night!!!💗

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts