Day 352 Passport Photo Fiasco

 

Off to CVS first thing to chat about the passport photo fiasco. They promptly gave me a refund for the photos but I don't believe they understood the potential impact of their error. Tim went to AAA for a new photo and we'll be sending it off asap to hopefully get his passport processed in time. I'm going to remain optimistic, fingers crossed. When I showed the remaining photos to the CVS manager she immediately said they were the wrong size, it must have been just an error by the individual employee.... crazy but when you go to an official passport photo processing site you'd assume they know what they're doing! Ok, morning rant over, let's focus on sunshine. What a week, sunny and hot, just like summer should be. Even when I can't make it to the beach I still appreciate open windows, a cool breeze, looking out the window at sunshine and cool cotton dresses. I've begun the household clean up in preparation for the return of Meredith, my cleaning lady.  I spoke with her yesterday and I'm on the books! She can't start for a couple weeks, but they will be much needed for prepping.  She and I chatted a bit about cleaning products, since so many people want chemical free products in their home. I'm not that gal, spray Tilex in my bathroom and let me arrive home to the sweet smell of bleach. I can't wait until I walk in to a clean house, that first moment is the absolute best. Meredith cleaned for me for years but was the first to be cut from my budget when I divorced. How lucky am I that she's willing to take me back 14 yrs later! Tim doesn't know it yet, but the luxury of having a cleaning person is our anniversary gift to each other....the gift of free time, clean house and of course a very happy wife. We'll need everyone's positive vibes that his passport arrives quickly so we can enjoy that Mediterranean cruise honeymoon trip this fall. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts