Day 358 Monday Kinda Dress

 


A Monday kinda dress, paisley, Tommy Hilfiger, sleeveless shift that I couldn't wait to change out of. The dress was fine, but who wants to be fine? I felt like I'd blend in with every other person on the planet in this dress, never my dream. I changed quickly after work so Tim and I could head down to the beach. He's in the clubs card tournament and I thought I'd get a few hours of sunshine while he played. I was on the beach for about 45 minutes before the wind became too much and I abandoned the sand to sit up on the clubs deck. Well as things usually go, one thing lead to another and we ended up partying like it was a Friday night! We sat around chatting about future events and everyone agreed we need to have a karaoke night and I should plan it. Of course, none of us can carry a tune but among friends no one will care. While sitting on the deck carrying on, I was able to secure a professional Karaoke DJ and the date is set.  I'm not even sure if that's what they are called but it sounds good to me. With summer plans exploding the only date I could find was a Monday night.... why not? We all sang silly songs, warming up for the big night, certain to find a crowd pleaser. As we sat and sang through the sunset a group of ladies arrived for dinner and low and behold one of them was wearing a dress exactly like the one I had changed out of!! Phew!  I'll take this close call as a warning and will be getting rid of this dress. I'm not into seeing double, twinning or any other fashion faux pas, glad it was only a Monday dress. 

Comments

Popular Posts