Day 359 Dress Language

 

How darn cute is this beautiful gal I'm standing with? Isn't it crazy that some people you just instantly love? Really, we meet people every day and yet some of them become instant friends for life. This is one of those times. We met when she volunteered to help with an event I was putting together and as we started chatting we had a million connections and were clearly meant to be friends. Our meeting needed to take this long since she's young enough to be my daughter! Oh, well, having friends of all ages just proves I have no age prejudice.  So here this new friend is, helping me at another event with a smile on her face! There really was a lot to smile about, sun was shining, humidity low and a field filled with activities, music, food and friends. I was perfectly comfortable in my pretty linen dress although I should have warn smarter shoes for the millions of miles I walked all day. The only break I had throughout the busy day was a quick trip to TJ Maxx, I had shopped there a couple days ago and saw a spectacular dress that seemed to be calling me back.  You know how it is when you see something and don't buy it, then it stays in your head until you finally cave in and go back to see if its still there...all the while telling yourself that if its there then it was meant to be yours! Well, It was there and every bit as spectacular as I remembered. I'm happy to report it has found its home with me. TJ Maxx has a runway section that tortures me with temptation every time! I might make this dress the most worn dress of 2023 through 2024, the adventures of the traveling dress! Some dresses speak to you, apparently I speak their language. New friends, a new dress and a day filled with sunshine, now that's a good day. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts