Day 360 What to wear?

 


Day 360, Holy Cow! Since we're almost at a year of this dress wearing, blogging craziness, it's probably time to redefine what the heck I'm doing. I originally set out to wear a different dress each day as a silly, fun way to not only see how many dresses I have but to showcase thrift deals, different styles and really just showcase an old gal having fun. It quickly became, in other peoples eyes, a challenge to go a full year, never my intention. Now that we're almost at a year, and I still have a closet with dresses and so many fun stories to share, it doesn't look like I'll be stopping. I've had a few friends say they'd like to keep reading, color me flattered. So I'll get past your 365 days and keep writing, without the dress spin. Not sure yet where I'll be going with the blog, I've kicked around a few ideas so hang tight. For now, I'll wear a few more dresses like  todays pretty green wrap dress. I deliberately stood in front of the new dress I bragged about yesterday in case you wanted a sneak peak. Ok, so I'll be wearing dresses going forward but not every day! The blog writing has been enjoyable, picture taking has been challenging. Who knew how difficult it would be to get a good photo each day?! Maybe after the one year mark I'll post photos of scenery, I do see a lot of beautiful places?  We'll see....it might end up being a total hodgepodge. I am impressed with anyone that has been reading along, thank you! I write each morning, hopefully giving you a chuckle here and there as well showing how body type, brand name fashions, age and all that nonsense doesn't matter.... confidence comes from within, so let yours shine! Final stretch this week...oh, what to wear?! 

Comments

  1. Whatever your decision is❤️It will be spectacular 🥰😘❤️T

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts