Day 362 Beach Club Bestie

 

Oh, dance party fun on a Friday night! My beach club bestie planned a Motown party, hired a great band, bought lots of delicious food and holy cow, did people show up to party! The band played a great mix of old school disco, Motown and overall fantastic dance music. The event was originally planned to be outside on the deck, but once again our New England weather threatened to ruin the night with rain, forcing the set up inside. The indoor dance floor and band set up was absolutely perfect, people outside enjoyed the night without the intense music and those of us that wanted to enjoy the volume and hang out on the dance floor had more room. It was really the best of both worlds. I've been looking forward to wearing a fun party dress all week, thank goodness for sequins! This striped sequin, spaghetti strap dress was incredibly comfortable, as well as being so much fun to wear. I couldn't have picked a better dress for the night! Tim even commented on it, as he watched me dance around as if I were 25 yrs old. He told me I had a very fancy dress, I quickly responded by telling him he had a very fancy wife! He's not often one to throw around a compliment so I was shocked when later that evening he once again told me my dress was the, "right choice" for the night. Two compliments in one night, might be a new record.  If dresses are any representation of a personality, please let this one be mine! Bright, fun, colorful, whimsical and loud. Now if only we could have a dance party every weekend! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts