Day 364 Sunday Sunshine

 

Another fantastic day at the beach filled with blue skies, sunshine, sand and saltwater. My daughter and grandsons joined me for the afternoon, the boys love swimming with me and she enjoys a moment to sit and relax. I love swimming with them, spending possibly more time in the water than on the beach. Thank goodness I'm still a young enough grammy to hang with the kids and fit enough to survive it! Once they packed up to leave I showered, changed and ventured onto the deck, ready for a bit of relaxation myself. I changed into this pretty white, linen, Ann Taylor, dress. It felt so nice to get all the sand and seaweed off of my body and linen is always comfy after being in the sun. My friends were cooking dinner and invited Tim and I to join them....ok, twist my arm. We had such a wonderful time sitting and chatting with our friends and their company. Dinner was amazing, grilled pork chops, corn salad, twice baked potatoes...yum. We all sat outside until dark telling stories and carrying on like old folks do. I think some of us were in denial that the weekend was ending, how quickly two days can go by. No complaints from this gal, the weather this weekend cooperated fully, allowing me maximum  beach time with the forecast calling for Monday rain...thank you Mother Nature! Looks like Monday will also be my 365 day of blogging...holy cow! I'm not sure what I'm more impressed with, different dresses each day, getting a photo each day or having the discipline  to write each morning??? Honestly, I think the writing has been the easiest, the photo the most challenging and selecting the dress the most fun! I'm still not sure where we'll go from here, I suppose I'll let it unfold on its own. I do hope I'll have a few more opportunities to blog about perfect beach days! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts