Day 366 Orange You Glad

 

Orange you glad I wore one more dress! Ok, that's it for my corny jokes. All silliness aside, I love this pretty orange and pink ruffle collar, dress and couldn't let the dress wearing craziness end before she had her day in the spotlight. (apparently the dress is a she)? I've been hoping for the right day to wear this beautiful dress, not following my own advice and making the day worthy of the dress. That's just what I did, I took an ordinary Tuesday and brightened it with color. I also had a facial booked for the late afternoon, a perfect way to end the day! I continued the house pick up in anticipation of my cleaning ladies arrival Thursday, although I doubt I'll be ready for her! I'm so glad she'll be coming a few times a month, it will force me to keep on top of things, trust me, I need the threat of her visit otherwise I'm a slob. I'm not a dirty slob just a messy one. Somehow there's always something better to do than pick up the house or do yard work. Sorry day 366 has been such a bore with all this cleaning chatter.... I never promised you excitement just daily nonsense and a slice of advice here and there. My advice for today, get  a facial, a massage, a pedicure or some type of spa treatment. Not sure why we all look at these things as frivolous expenditures, pampering yourself now and again should be factored into our lives. Tim gets massages so often he has begun hiding his appointments from me! I think he's afraid I'll get on his schedule and then we'll find ourselves in the poor house. Bet you didn't know I was married to such a fancy man! Every spa treatment I get I see a look of envy in his eyes followed by the look in my eyes saying, back off,  I'm keeping my facials to myself. After all, I don't mind getting old and wrinkly but I'd sure like to do it with nice skin and of course, fabulous dresses! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts