Day 373 Pizza Time

 

Pizza time! How lucky am I to have one of the country's top ten pizza places right in my own backyard? Pasquale's Pizzeria has a fantastic pizza bar you can sit at that gives a great view of the pizza making. It's so fun  to watch them make pizzas while you eat. My mother and I had set out for a dinner date and at the last minute I suggested Pasquale's, great choice! Whenever the owner of an establishment is hands on everyday you know you'll get quality service. Owning a business is not an easy thing, I remember the long days of owning my dance studio as as much joy as it brings its also accompanied by endless hours and a daily grind. Anyone that has owned a business will forever have a greater appreciation for what hard work looks like and what goes in to making a quality product. Having your paycheck directly linked to the amount of work you do makes a difference. Sadly, there are many folks that seem to punch in and out without taking pride in whatever jobs they hold and even more that don't even want to work unless they make a fortune. Fortunately there will also always be the hustler, that starts up a new business with eternal enthusiasm and willingness to work from dawn 'til dusk to make it successful. I admire these folks and applaud their commitment. The least I can do is enjoy a pizza now and then, we all have to play our part! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts