Day 377 My favorite things

 

 At first glance this photo looks like a simple picture of rocks and shells, however, nothing is ever simple and things aren't always what they appear to be. I brought each rock and shell home for a reason and each one would tell its own story. Some rocks are from an early morning walk while others were found while running down the beach with one of my grandsons. The lucky rocks (solid with a stripe through them) are my favorite and what I always search for. Lucky?? Absolutely, these stones have the ocean energy within them and holding in my hand I can feel the earth's powers. At least that's what I believe and all of my kids grew up believing it to be fact. How confused they were when, as adults they spoke to friends about the lucky rocks only to be met with blank stares and disbelief. Well, I believe it to be true so that makes it so. When my kids were little they would search the beach for hours hunting for the perfect rocks to bring me as I sat quietly watching them, if that's not magical I don't know what is! The white moonstone rocks are another favorite of mine, not sure what diamonds have over them? I have bowls of rocks in every room of my home and whenever I need a bit of power I hold one, thinking of the oceans power and energy and can feel its surge through me.  I make wishes while holding my lucky striped rocks and as crazy as it sounds, more often than not, they come true. My kids have seen it happen so many times that they now will ask me to make wishes or "call my rock powers" on their behalf. Might sound silly to some, but the power of positive thinking goes a long way. Next time you have a chance to walk down the beach, keep an eye out for a rock, shell or beach glass that calls out to you. When you need a bit of good luck it will work wonders. 

Comments

  1. I always take home special rocks and shells too! Love this ❤️ c

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree😘special rocks are magical 🥰❤️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts