Day 382 What's for Dinner?

 

After a long day I arrived home to find the gift on my kitchen counter Tim told me would be arriving. No, I've never asked for an air fryer, haven't ever even had a thought of wanting one yet, there she is. Apparently Tim's coworkers have been singing the praises of this monstrosity of counter appliances so of course he had to buy one. I love that he never asked me about it, just confidently ordered it with anticipation of my expected excitement. I'm sure my reaction came as a surprise to him, although I tried hard to accept his gift in the spirit it was given I couldn't help but say, what were you thinking? Where will we store this enormous item? I've never used an air fryer and although I'm sure they are great, not sure I need to learn the ins and outs of one right now. We all know that Tim doesn't cook, so the guys at work that bragged about their air fryers might have wanted to add that they work these machines themselves. Tims not that guy, as we know, he's more of the entertain me with factoids as I cook kind of guy. All that said, I'm going to try and embrace that darn machine, learn how to use it, look up recipes and give Tim a story or two about amazing meals all cooked in the fryer. He'll be able to walk into work and brag about his dinners knowing they have nothing on him! Meanwhile, I'll be sending notes to his coworkers telling them to start talking about how great the newest Apple iPad is, what a great gift it would be and how much we shouldn't live without it! After writing my notes I'll be buying Tim some sweet new hedge clippers, after all,  I want to  brag about my mans lawn care skills at work. Not sure what's for dinner, but I'd guess it will be air fried and delicious, right after I learn new cooking skills. You've got to be impressed with Tim's confidence, that's my man, air fryer gifts and all, I love him.

Comments

  1. That thang looks awesome. If those are Tim’s “mistakes”, sign me up! Signed - Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol no mistakes, all happy gifts. I’ll be cooking and showing off our delicious meals soon.

      Delete
  2. 😂❤️😘🥰T

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts