Day 388 Steak Fry

 

Holy cow are those good looking pieces of meat! Several of my friends were heading to my Elks Lodge for a steak fry and asked if Tim and I wanted to join them. Tim opted to stay home and catch up on some much needed rest so off I went to cook steak on the grill with friends. The Elks puts together all the side dishes while everyone cooks their own meat and it's always delicious. I love summertime, cooking on the grill, sitting outside and enjoying the evenings, especially with friends. I was feeling exceptionally chipper after my early bedtime the night before, a good sleep does wonders. I can't believe summer is coming to an end with Labor Day weekend in just days. I know the official first day of Autumn is late September but after Labor Day we all shift into fall mode. Two of my grandsons have already started school! One began 7th grade and the other Kindergarten, both blow my mind that they are so grown up!!! Another grandson will begin school next Tuesday, after the holiday. Hopefully I'll be able to squeeze in a few more beach days, and a few more summer sunsets. I might even buy a few steaks to have my own steak fry and home! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts