Day 401 Love & Marriage

 

Love is in the air and everyone knows love and marriage go together like a horse and carriage, isn't that how the song goes? This time it's my youngest son and his fiancé tying the knot in just a few short weeks. Being my child, of course he's unconventional and plans to elope having less than a handful of people witness the nuptials. Fortunately, I made the cut, phew! After the ceremony there will be a very small reception with a handful more family and friends. As long as it's what he and his fiancé want I'm happy for them. I offered to put together centerpieces and decorate a bit, my offer was accepted without hesitation. I've been buying the small mums to group together and finally found the small pumpkins and gourds I've been waiting for. I'm trying to give a fall vibe without being Halloweenish, not always easy.  When I found this beautiful cursive, metal love sign I couldn't resist adding it to my decorating plans. My dining room looks like a florist shop, overwhelmed with mums, staying cool inside. I'm thrilled with how everything is coming together and couldn't be happier for my son and her fiancé. Finding your person isn't easy, knowing when you've found them isn't always easy either so good for them! I love seeing my family grow and seeing my kids all grown up and happily living their best lives. My sons fiancé already has a daughter who's seven years old and I'm over the moon to gain a granddaughter!! The next few weeks will be busy, just the way I like them. They will also be filled with love, and of course with love comes marriage, since you can't have one without the other according to Frank Sinatra! 

Comments

  1. I will be singing that all day now…thank you. 🎶😂 db

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts