Day 415 Cat Life

 

Why is it that when cats are inside all they can think of is going out and once outside they suddenly need back in? Our Pep is a hunter, she needs to be on the prowl even on cold rainy nights, although,  I still try to keep her in. I think I’m being nice feeding her and calling her up to sleep on the foot of my bed. This delusion is shattered as she meows and climbs all over my bedroom, desperate to be let outside! I am typically the one to get up and let her out but must say, Tim can be sleeping soundly and will get right up and let her out, with impressive response time, if asked. There’s always the fear of the cat peeing on the rug, a sure motivator, cat pee is the worst! For a little cat, Pep sure does command attention, now you see why I’ve asked my neighbor to stay at my house during our vacation. Cat, chickens, house, mail lots to prep for at home before taking off. Tim and I have been packing, although he says he’s in the staging process not ready to put anything in luggage yet. I’ve been checking the weather in Rome and it’s been in the 80’s, fingers crossed that continues. Waking up to 47 degrees makes the warm temps of vacation so much sweeter. I’ve been struggling with how I’ll write my blog during our trip, not wanting to bring my laptop and difficult to write using my phone. Tim sprung into action and ordered me a new iPad, solving my dilemma. I know I give him a hard time but he can be pretty darn nice too. He’s quick with his Amazon purchases and getting up on cold mornings to let animals out, he’s a keeper. He worries that blog Tim sounds like a rascal, always trying to get out of work. I won’t confirm or deny if this is true, but tend to simply write accurate tidbits and remind him that he can steer my narrative. Not sure,  but the timing of my new iPad came suspiciously  off the heals of blog Tim being called out for not doing laundry, coincidence? I tease him but honestly, jumping up at 4:00am to let the cat out qualifies as another fantastic gift, color me spoiled

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts