Day 417 Rainy Day Blessings

 

If you're back to read another day, thank you! Apparently, according to Tim, yesterday's blog was long and read like a public service announcement. I'll try my best not to bore you today, keep things brief and not at all educational, the least I can do. I ran around like a crazy person getting everything set to be away, prep for the wedding and last few reunion details completed. They say, if you want something done, ask the busiest person you know, once again the elusive, "they". Who the heck are they and why do they weigh in on everything? Well, they nailed that one, I'm the perfect example of that statement being true. Busy is my normal, I juggle events and tasks with ease, always have. In the midst of the hectic day I even paused to get my nails done, priorities! A vacation pedicure is a must and I indulged myself with a manicure, getting gel nail polish, hoping it will last throughout my trip. I was happy to relax for that small sliver of time, the rest of the day had me running around in a million directions. I met my son and future daughter in law and their reception venue to decorate. Thankfully, we were able to get in to take care of the decorating a day early! I brought flowers, pumpkins, gourds, wedding signs and table coverings and set to work, transforming the room into a fall wonderland. My son and his fiancé seemed happy with how everything looked, phew! Onto the wedding day, a raining one but don't "they" say rain is a sign of good luck and believed to bring happiness and blessings to the newlyweds. Sometimes what "they" have to say about things can be helpful! I've got a lot more to say but would hate to bore you, "they" tell me to keep it short. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts