Day 420 Spirit Animal

 

First stop Germany, then on to France. We arrived at Logan airport with time to spare, and of course find a spot for Tim to watch football. I didn’t mind the game on in the backdrop as I watched the goings on in the airport, always interesting people watching. Trying to avoid any further teasing, Tim refused to carry the owl bag and selected a small black back to blend in. As we sat waiting to board our plane, Tim said he wished he had one of those spirit animals. Although I almost fell off my seat laughing, I knew he was thinking about therapy pets. I must say, it would be so much more therapeutic if you could conjure up a spirit animal to help you cope with the stress of travel. I think my spirit animal would be a lion, assuming in this imaginary scenario I can pick any animal I want. Right when I think I’ll leave poor blog Tim alone, he gives me gold and I just can’t resist. I suppose he gets his payback, I was the one sandwiched into the middle seat during our long flight. He even claimed the armrest, as did the young man to my right. Haven’t they learned the unspoken rule, the middle seat gets the inner arm rests to make up, ever so slightly for being in the worst seat? If I had my spirit lion they wouldn’t have tried to mess with me or my sliver of space!  One more flight, seats unknown, but I’ll be ready, elbows out and channeling my inner spirit animal.  Next stop France. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts