Day 423 Poolside


 Another day docked in Barcelona, opted out of shore excursions for a relaxing afternoon by the pool. Tim and I went down the water slide, basked in the jacuzzi, sunbathed and swam in the pool. I called it a perfect day all around! I was showing off my swimming skills and lifesaving floating techniques, Tim was so impressed that he decided if the ship goes down he gets the floating door, he’s Rose and I get to be Jack! Let’s hope it doesn’t come to that, I’ll have to embrace another spirit animal and fight him for any floating remains. Fortunately, the boat is still afloat and our only stress is where to dine, swim or dance! Of course with a ship that holds 4500 passengers I was bound to know someone. A old friend from high school messaged me that she was on the same ship as me so we met for a drink and made plans d for dinner tomorrow. It’s crazy how small the world can be. I think both Tim and I needed a day to regroup and recharge, I suppose we shouldn’t have stayed out dancing until midnight but what the heck, you only live once! One day of Bar Elon’s was enough for me- sorry Barcelona fans. I enjoyed the city more from my balcony and of course, poolside.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts