Day 445 Beauty Secrets

 

Up after sundown, trending in the right direction! I needed to stay awake to attend an open house at my spa and check out all the services being offered. The spa just expanded and was also showing off their new space, beauty is a very lucrative business. I ended up only buying a few facials, the older we get the urgency to keep our beautiful skin as long as possible increases. I haven't done any of the botox, fillers or things like that, just not my thing, I don't mind a few winkles at my age. That said, I'm scheduled for a series of treatments that will rejuvenate my face so much you might think I'm ten years younger once it's complete. I'll be doing the Radio Frequency Microneedling that apparently will improve the firmness and elasticity of my skin along with reducing fine lines. I don't know too much about it other than it's not cheap, is painful and has incredible results, sign me up! It doesn't give immediate results but the improvements should be seen within six months, that puts me into the summer fun, a great time to look fabulous. Next year I want to do the Broad Band Light treatments, to take away the brown age spots. I had that treatment done about 9 years ago and imagine I'm due for another round. Age spots make me crazy, I have no interest in keeping them and no apologies for having them removed. You can guess my age by my winkles, don't need brown spots adding to the clues. These beautiful friends in my photo don't need any work done and look as fantastic as always, but who knows, maybe they are erasing a few clues as well? I've known these gals for ages and other than swapping stories of grandchildren, we haven't aged a bit. For once I didn't go to bed at sundown like an old gal, I stayed up until 9pm giving me hope that I'm finally getting back to this timezone. Maybe all this sleep has been good for me, isn't it called beauty sleep? Think of the money we could save on beauty treatments if sleeping reversed the aging process, maybe when people see me next summer with my rejuvenated face I'll say it's from all my early bedtimes! After all, aren't we suppose to hide our beauty secrets? 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts