Day 492 Balance

 

Sleeping in until 5:30 had me waking up feeling like a teenager. Not sure I'd be able to get in all my stacked habits before leaving for work I set to it with no lallygagging. Quick, black espresso, writing, two mile run then household chores and feeding pets. I've been playing with different virtual running YouTube channels and love them. I have the best scenic views and can either select one with music, or listen to my own. I can also virtually run anywhere in the world and have been having a great time traveling each morning. The scenery and music helps carry me along, don't get me wrong, it's painful at first but it gets better as I go. I've been keeping track of each day, miles and length of cool down walk, marking each day, obsessively,  to remind me how far I've gone, that helps too. With my alarm set for 7am each day, as a reminder of when to stop and get ready for my day, the late morning had me hustling. After work I  had my second appointment for micro needling, this time trying it without gas and relying only on the numbing ointment to take the edge off. Having tried the gas the first round I realized I'm too much of a control freak for the drugs and would much rather deal with what's happening with all my whits about me. It really wasn't bad at all, I was relaxed and the numbing ointment was enough to make it bearable. I have one more round to go, a month from now then will have to wait and see, apparently results are slow but are visible in about five months. Tim thinks it sounds like a snake oil scam but I've been watching a scar that's been being treated and believe it's already looking much less prominent. If I keep up my new fitness regiment I can only imagine how fabulous I'll look in five months, great skin and a healthy strong body all in time for the warm weather. After all, what good is great skin without a fit body? My early morning routine helps curb all the holiday cheer I love to indulge in, balance is tough but for the moment, I'm tougher! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts