Day 800 Sitter search

 

Halloween pants for the win, I'd wear them every day if I could! I met Teri for dinner at our favorite spot and enjoyed a delicious meal and her fabulous company. Every time we get together we vow to make it happen more often, but our darn schedules get so busy. As we sat chatting and devouring our delicious food, my travel agent Holly walked in, as if on cue. I had just been telling Teri about my plans for a winter cruise with friends, firming up details this week. Holly has been so patient with us all as we ask our million questions. I suggested a conference call, with all of us at once to save her from repeating herself. Our vacation pick ended up being a Norwegian cruise out of Miami. The route will be Miami, Puerto Plata, St. Thomas, Tortola, Great Stirrup Cay then back to Miami, not bad places to be mid-winter! Guessing this will replace any gift exchanging for Tim and I...but so worth it. I'm still a bit shocked we all agreed on a trip, all except one couple...boo. I hate that we'll be leaving friends behind but suppose dragging them along wouldn't be fun either. With a fabulous trip on the horizon, I may not mind the cold weather creeping in as much. Now to find someone to watch Peps and my chickens, the sitter search has begun. Peps wasn't having it when we were away last year, she needs a bit more attention than the occasional stop by. I'll work on finding someone to stay at my house to shower my spoiled cat with attention and watch over my girls. Finding a chicken and cat sitter isn't as easy as you'd think, thank goodness I have a few months to work on it. I may even start packing a few things into my big suitcase, no use for my summer garb with the New England cold settling in. My fabulous new jeans will make their way onto the cruise ship, Halloween year round in my hip new jeans. 

Comments

Popular Posts